Vigorous Deep Tissue (With-Oil)
Do you have prolonged or lingering tension in your body that you want to get rid of – then try our Deep Tissue massage.
This firm, oil-based massage uses thumbs, palms and elbows combined with high-pressure techniques and slow concentrated strokes. Deep knots, tense or unaligned layers of muscles and connective tissue are targeted, relaxing muscles and improving circulation.
Vigorous Focus (With-Oil)
If you prefer to create your own session to focus on particular areas you need, try our Vigorous Focus. Before the massage you will be asked to notify us of the focus areas.
This firm, oil-based massage uses thumbs, palms and elbows combined with high-pressure techniques and slow concentrated strokes focusing on the nominated areas. Perfect for targeting those tight, sore areas, loosing connective tissue and releasing muscle tension.
* Please note the application of oil on some areas is compulsory.
Vigorous Thai Yoga (Non-Oil)
Looking to enhance your Yoga experience or someone who is feeling tight and stiff – try the Thai Yoga massage, tailored to your flexibility.
Using authentic Thai techniques combined with a special form of yoga merging rhythmic massage to assist acupressure along the body. The massage involves stretching the back, neck, shoulders and legs while applying firm pressure to muscles allowing improved blood flow.
Vigorous Combination (Thai+Oil)
Extremely popular with customers, a combination of stretching and massage gives you the best of both worlds.
Starting with a Thai Yoga massage followed by deep tissue massage, this service includes stretching and massage in combination to relieve stress and tiredness.
*Due to time limitation, for massage session of 60-minute or less, oil is applied only to the back.
After completion of the body massage
We finish with upper body stretching, and freshen up your body with a hot steam towel, helping relax the muscles.
|45 min||60 min||75 min||90 min||120 min|
- Please be aware that Vigorous Traditional Thai provides a non-sexual service. Verbal, non-verbal and physical sexual harassment will not be tolerated under any circumstances and would result in immediate termination and further action will be taken.
- Before any massages please notify us of any health problems or concerns you may have. For example, if you are pregnant or recently have had surgery.
- If you would like to have a couple’s session, please make an appointment before you arrive.
- Please be advised that the payment cannot be claimed with any health funds.