- Please be aware that Vigorous Traditional Thai provides a non-sexual service. Verbal, non-verbal and physical sexual harassment will not be tolerated under any circumstances and would result in immediate termination and further action will be taken.
- If you are unhappy with massage, please let us know within the first 10 minutes.
- Please be advised that the payment cannot be claimed with any health funds.
- Please advise our receptionist if you are pregnant, have any injuries, are suffering from high blood pressure or any allergies.
- Please consult your doctor beforehand if you are unsure about your health condition.
- We will not provide a massage if you have
- Any infection or contagious disease
- We do not recommend any massage if you have
- Existing medical conditions or underlying disease
- Any recent surgery
- We do not recommend oil-based massage if you have had
- Any type of skin disease or irritation
As there are many complications of pregnancy, the complex pathologies and conditions unique to pregnancy relevant to each trimester may develop discomforts and high-risk health concerns during or after a pregnancy massage. These include but not limited to high blood pressure, risk of blood clots, miscarriage, to name a few.
Below are referral links to pregnancy contraindications and treatment guidelines we are following:
- Pregnancy Massage – Guidelines
- Pregnancy Body Massage and Contraindications
- Blood Clots During Pregnancy, Symptoms, Treatment & Prevention
The following policies are guidelines of Vigorous Thai to accept with respect to customers who are pregnant:
To minimise unclear risks, please be advised that without a written consent from your doctor:
- We will not provide a massage for pregnancy within 1st Trimester.
- We will not provide a deep tissue massage.
- We will not provide a foot reflexology.
- A gentle pressure level is recommended for any other type of massage.
Getting ready for a massage
- Use the towel provided in treatment room to cover yourself.
- Prepare yourself by lying on your stomach or on your side if pregnant.
- A robe and slippers will be provided if requested.
- If you would like to have a couple’s session, please make an appointment before you arrive.
We know that things can pop up, so we offer you the freedom to cancel your reservation at no charge up to two hours prior to the start of your appointment. After that, a cancellation fee of 50% of your treatment cost will apply. For cancellations with less than one hour’s notice, including missed appointments, the full price of the booked treatment will be charged.